The PRS Archon in 50W versions
Archon, the valve guitar amp that PRS launched earlier this year, is now available in a 50W version, in both head and combo editions.
The Archon 50 retains the main characteristics from the Archon 100, including its clean channel, but Paul Reed Smith introduces on this model new options that should satisfy the guitarists who want to practice at home, with the addition of a 25W power switch, 6L6 or EL34 valve options and the choice between a head or a combo with one 12” Celestion G12-75T speaker.
- 50W/25W switchable valve amp
- Clean and Lead channels
- 6x JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2x 6L6GC or EL34 power tubes
- Volume, Master, 3-band EQ and Bright switch per channel
- Global Presence and Depth controls
- Rear impedance switch: 4/8/16 Ohms
- Fixed bias (adjustable)
- Effect loop
- 2 speaker outputs
- 2-button footswitch for channel switch and effect loop bypass
Discover this new version of the Archon amp at www.prsguitars.com/archon50.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rockett Pedals announces the Archer boost/OD Rockett Pedals invites you to put your name on the waiting list for their upcoming Archer pedal for guitar.
- Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Custom Artisan Epiphone will release in October a new Les Paul Custom Artisan designed in collaboration with Bring Me The Horizon’s lead guitarist Lee Malia.
- Fender Classic Player 60s Baja Telecaster Fender adds to its Classic Player series a new version of the Baja Telecaster designed by Master Builder Chris Flemming from the Custom Shop.