iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features
Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
IK Multimedia has announced a new strategic partnership with Steinberg and the newly updated Cubasis LE for iPad. From now on, owners of select IK Multimedia iRig hardware products including iRig Keys, iRig Keys Mini, iRig Keys Pro, iRig Pads, iRig Mic HD, iRig Mic Studio, iRig HD, iRig Pro & iRig Pro DUO can now unlock the Cubasis LE feature set simply by plugging in their IK hardware.
- Up to 4 audio and 4 MIDI tracks
- 2 assignable physical inputs and stereo output
- Audio I/O resolution of 16-bit/44.1 kHz
- iOS 32 and 64-bit support (depending on the device used)
- MicroSonic with 25 virtual instrument sounds
- Mixer with 4 effect processors
- Sample Editor and Key Editor
- Export to Cubase
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
- Import audio from iTunes music library
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export
To unlock the LE feature set of Cubasis LE, first launch Cubasis LE on your iPad device, then connect a supported hardware device and wait for the pop-up confirmation that the LE feature set has been unlocked.
Cubasis LE is free to download on the App Store and the features set will be unlocked once compatible hardware is connected.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.