Hotto Engineering Spring Reverb
Hotto Engineering has released Spring Reverb, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
To simulate the physical model of a spring the program solves the partial differential equations by applying the Finite Elements algorithm, the company says.
Spring Reverb features
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz up to 192kHz.
- Computing Precision: 64Bit internal / 32Bit Plug-In.
- Audio Channels: Mono (uses the left channel of stereo tracks).
- Mix between clean and reverb signal with dry/wet.
- Individual selection and combination of the reverb springs.
- T60 reverberation time control.
- Gain level for the output signal.
Spring Reverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as a free download.
More information: Hotto Engineering.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Scuffham S-Gear Mike Scuffham, ex-Marshall Product Designer who worked among other projects on the JMP-1, is about to launch S-Gear, a guitar amp simulator for Windows (standalone and VST).
- Sinevibes Sequential Sinevibes has announced Sequential, a new AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmical effect patterns.
- DarkWave Studio v3.4.3 Experimental Scene releases DarkWave Studio v3.4.3 with compatibility fix.