algoriddim Updates djay for iPad
algoriddim today announced that an update to its djay for iPhone & iPod Touch is now available in the App Store for a limited-time deep discount of $0.99.
The app brings the features of the iPad and Mac releases to the screen of the iPhone and iPod touch. In addition to the turntable and mixer interface on the touchscreen, the software update includes improvements to BPM functions and the iTunes library interface, as well as multilingual options, according to the company.
djay for iPhone & iPod touch 1.0.1 offers:
- Advanced BPM Editing: Half, double, or manually tap the BPM for syncing wider ranges of genres
- Multilingual Support: Language options now include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
- Interface with iPod Library: The music library will now auto-refresh, updating newly-created playlists
- Audio Analysis Performance: BPM and waveform calculation is now twice as fast, the company says
The new update is designed to enhance the app’s capabilities, including direct access to user’s iTunes library and the ability to mix live or switch to Automix mode. In addition, the single-deck portrait mode lets users work each turntable individually. A quick rotation of the iPhone and landscape mode enables control of both turntables and a mixer at the same time.
Pricing & Availability
The djay for iPhone & iPod touch App is available for $0.99, for a limited time, from the App Store at www.itunes.com/appstore. At the end of the sale promotion, the app will be available for $4.99. For more information on djay for iPad or any of algoriddim’s products, please visit www.algoriddim.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hotto Engineering Spring Reverb Hotto Engineering has released Spring Reverb, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- Scuffham S-Gear Mike Scuffham, ex-Marshall Product Designer who worked among other projects on the JMP-1, is about to launch S-Gear, a guitar amp simulator for Windows (standalone and VST).
- Sinevibes Sequential Sinevibes has announced Sequential, a new AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmical effect patterns.