Longcat Audio H3D Binaural 1.1
Longcat Audio Technologies has announced that they updated H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations, to version 1.1.1 on Windows and MacOS.
This update is designed to add AudioUnit support on MacOS, and fix general stability issues for both platforms.
Aimed at musicians, sound designers or podcasts producers, Longcat’s H3D inserts in audio software (such as Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Cubase, Live, Pyramix, Nuendo or Reaper), and is designed to allow the user to create 3D mixes for headphones, by visually animating a number of audio tracks in a full-3D interface.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D around the listener’s head.
- HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve spatialization effects.
- H3D Reverb included: immerse your tracks with H3D Reverb, Longcat’s 3D spatialized binaural reverberation.
- Automation: automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
Pricing & Availability:
H3D is available immediately at 99€ (incl. EU VAT) in Longcat Audio’s online shop for Mac and Windows compatible AU or VST hosts. An evaluation version is freely downloadable on Longcat Audio’s website.
For more information, visit Longcat Audio web site: www.longcat-audio.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- algoriddim Updates djay for iPad algoriddim today announced that an update to its djay for iPhone & iPod Touch is now available in the App Store for a limited-time deep discount of $0.99.
- Hotto Engineering Spring Reverb Hotto Engineering has released Spring Reverb, a free reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
- Scuffham S-Gear Mike Scuffham, ex-Marshall Product Designer who worked among other projects on the JMP-1, is about to launch S-Gear, a guitar amp simulator for Windows (standalone and VST).