Rob Papen's RP-Verb as a Rack Extension for Reason
Rob Papen adds a new plug-in to the Propellerhead Rack Extension shop for Reason 6.5/7, this week it's the RP-Verb reverb plug-in.
- RPCX reverb algorithm
- 15 spaces available
- Controls for the reverb: color, size, length, pre-delay, diffusion, damping, volume, "disorder" and high/low-pass filters
- Algorithmic primary reflexions with routing and length, feedback and damping controls
- 3-band EQ with Post option
- Tube distortion with amount control
- Ensemble section with multivoice chorus, routing and volume controls
- Special envelope for gated, non-linear or special reverbs, with space size, reverb length, audio, amount adjustment as well as mono input option and latch mode
- 128 patches bank
- Stereo input and output and HQ mode on/off switch on the "rear" panel
The RP-Verb Rack Extension is available for the introductory price of 49€ instead of 65€ until April 30th. You can listen to audio at shop.propellerheads.se.
Viewers of this article also read...
- CrossDJ for iPad almost free this week-end MixVibes celebrate the first year of their CrossDJ app for iPad with a 48-hour sale that will start tomorrow.
- Native Instruments Monark pro review In the domain of analogue synthesizer emulation, the race for fidelity continues.
- 2 new Receptor generations available Muse Research announces the availability of two new versions of their Receptor plug-in hosts hardware, respectively the Receptor Trio and Qu4ttro.