Sanford Reverb 2.0
Sanford Sound Design has released version 2.0 of its true stereo reverb, Sanford Reverb.
The Sanford Reverb is capable of simulating everything from small rooms to giant cavernous spaces. Its sound is dense, clean, and crisp making it perfect for most situations, the company says.
Left and right input channels each have a set of 3 early reflections that can be independently set. The filter section lets you shape the tone of the reverb's output, and damping is provided to simulate wall absorption. Together these features let you shape the reverb sound to simulate almost any room, according to Sanford.
Modulation is also provided to add motion to the reverb tail.
- Control over 6 early reflections, 3 for each channel.
- Filter section for shaping the tone.
- Damping for simulating wall absorption.
- Tail Modulation.
- Freeze Mode.
- MIDI Learn.
Pricing & Availability
It is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in and it now costs $35.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zero-G Vocaloid Sonika Zero-G has announced Vocaloid Sonika, a new plug-in Virtual Vocalist modelled on the voice of a young girl pop singer, and powered by Yamaha's Vocaloid 2 Singing Synthesis Technology.
- D16 Group Toraverb Space Modulated Reverb This is the latest plug-in from SilverLine Collection.
- MystSonic Bamboo & Woods The new sample instrument for Kontakt, Bamboo & Woods includes 7 kinds of sample libraries.