VirSyn Reflect 2.5
VirSyn announced the release of Reflect 2.5, including 64-bit capability.
The algorithmic reverb tail of Reflect is now made with a true stereo processor - this means that the spatial position of the input signal influences the character of the resultant reverb tail, the company says. The new processor is designed to give you a wider stereo panorama and increased resolution and density in the reverb tail.
To "warm up" the reverb tail, VirSyn says that an improved modulation algorithm has been added too.
New Features in version 2.5:
- VST3 / VST2.4: 64-bit version for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- True stereo reverb tail.
- Reverb tail modulation range increased for warm sounding tail.
- VST3: AI Knob Interface integrated.
For more details, read more here.
VirSyn has a special offer: the first 200 customers can get this new version of Reflect for €99.
The upgrade to Reflect 2.5 is free of charge for users of Reflect 1.x/2.0.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Applied Acoustics Systems Angelicals Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Angelicals, a new soundbank for Ultra Analog VA-1 and AAS Player by composer/sound designer Andre Ettema.
- Native Instruments Updates Guitar Rig 4 Player NI has announced the availability of its free Guitar Rig Player, updated to v4.1.2.
- Native Instruments Razor Native Instruments have released the first 'signs' of a new instrument on Youtube.