Slate Digital Trigger 1.65
Trigger 1.65 is now available.
With this update, you can capture MIDI from your audio tracks and drag and drop them onto a MIDI track in your DAW. Trigger 1.65 also adds a link mode to the velocity and dynamic controls, and has an updated triggering engine. If you are already a Trigger customer, log into the USERS area at www.slatedigital.com. Trigger EX users can log into the USERS area and download the Maple Toms TCI's for Ex.
If you don't own Trigger, you can purchase it with these new features for $50 less than the usual price. For Trigger Platinum, enter the coupon code "midi" and for Trigger Ex, enter the coupon code "midiex". The Slate digital online shop is at www.slatedigital.com.
- Added MIDI Capture feature
- Added Link Mode for Dynamics and Velocity curves
- Added one more tom set in EX version
- Changed TCI names displaying in Instrument Browser. Long instrument names now shows in full when mouse cursor points on them
- Updated triggering engine (old projects may need Sensitivity and Detail adjustments)
- Minor bugfixes
For bug reports and technical support: www.slatedigital.com/support
Viewers of this article also read...
- VirSyn Reflect 2.5 VirSyn announced the release of Reflect 2.5, including 64-bit capability.
- Applied Acoustics Systems Angelicals Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Angelicals, a new soundbank for Ultra Analog VA-1 and AAS Player by composer/sound designer Andre Ettema.
- Native Instruments Updates Guitar Rig 4 Player NI has announced the availability of its free Guitar Rig Player, updated to v4.1.2.