MediaMatrix by Peavey announces the new NION nE, a DSP platform in the tradition of the NION products designed for cost-efficiency and mid-market applications, according to MediaMatrix.
The NION nE will support up to 32 channels of analog audio, and up to 64 channels of AES digital audio via four Nio card slots in the NION nE frame. It uses the same Nio cards as a standard NION frame, so users get the same selection and variety of input and output options, including the new Nio-AEC echo cancellation card. The NION nE also accepts CobraNet or Dante digital audio transport network cards, which are optional.
- New, lower price for NION capability and flexibility
- NION processing frame with three ADI SHARC Hammerhead Digital Signal Processors
- Four Nio card slots accept full range of Nio series input/output cards
- System configuration and control via nWare application software available at mediamatrix.peavey.com
- Sixteen configurable GPIO pins, four HCO/PWM outputs
- One Ethernet control port
- One EIA422/485 serial control port
- One RS-232 serial control port
- Cobranet and Dante network interfaces optional
- Mini-ATX 300W industrial power supply
- Frame configuration via internal web server and user interface
Visit mm.peavey.com/products/series.cfm?cat_id=54 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.