Audient Zen At MusikMesse
Audient will introduce its Zen analogue recording and mixing console at this year's MusikMesse.
Dual inputs provide the mic/line input stage and the DAW return path, offering asystem for connecting to a DAW or stand alone recorder.
With individual DAW record outputs, mono and stereo buses, auxes, a monitor section and an optional digital output interface, Zen allows audio connection to the rest of the production set-up.
- 16 or 32 inputs
- 2 inputs per channel
- DAW record output on each channel
- 2 stereo buses
- 2 mono buses
- 4 auxiliaries/ 2 cue sends
- Insert on each channel
- Stereo Bus compressor
- Stereo digital out option
- Moving fader automation
- DAW transport control
- Freq response: +/- 0.3dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD and noise: <0.005% at 1kHz
- Noise: Mic EIN (20Hz -20kHz, 150R source) <-127.5dBu
- Bus noise (all inputs routed) <-80dBu
- Mic CMRR: 70dB (min gain)
- Max input: Mic > +21dBu
- Line >+30dBu
- Max output: >+26dBu
The console will be available in 16 or 32 channel frame sizes. Mic pres and moving fader automation are optional.
It will be officially launched at Frankfurt Musikmesse at the beginning of April. Shipping expected to start in July.
Pricing will be announced soon.
Check out www.audient.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JBL LSR 2300 Series The latest additions to the LSR group of products are the 2300 series, aimed at the home- and project-studio user.
- MXL Gold 35 The MXL Gold 35 has a plated gold finish, with features like a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low noise circuitry.
- MXL Genesis The Genesis is a tube microphone featuring a Mullard 12AT7 tube.