- Routes: 10 XLR mono, 4 stereo, RCA 1
- Auxiliary / back: 2 (2-way or return, or a return path + 1 FX channel)
- Connectors: XLR - Jack - RCA
- 3-way equalizer for each non-parametric, no low-cut filter
- Effect section (on the 1) built of poor quality or ineffective
- 7-way equalizer output quality walkman!
- General Config simple because very few possible settings
- Common functions accessible because of too little function!
- Need manual
- Completely transparent because we can not consider this a decent thing as a console
- A bit of breath
- EQ ineffective
- No headroom on fader
- No real mute
- Use since (Unfortunately) plus two years
- Cons: everything
- The most: nothing
- Some other models before it, but especially since many other
- Quality / price ratio: hard to say since no quality!
- This choice: never! I am about to purchase a real console (type 01v or 03D or 02R)
If you see material Inter M, flee! unless you want to use it for the home ... living room!