Mackie Onyx 1220
Mackie Onyx 1220

Analog Mixer from Mackie belonging to the Onyx series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Theres is nothing missing, i have the firewire so it great. I wish i could have bought the one with 4 buss on it, but my budget limited me. It has all you need to record anything.

Price paid

Its very easy to use and the fire wire is plug-n-play so it loaded up smoothly. Also the low latency abilty really helps out when im working on bigger projects.

Its very heavy duty can take a bit of a beating. but its my baby so i make sure its says in great shape.

I love it everything that comes through it sounds great. The preamps are great!

I just love it, i was using an Edriol UR-80 so its a vast improvement as far as recording. I have many more options and have the ability to ugrade other equipment w/o having to worry if its gonna handle it. Great purchase!!!!

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: J2thaP ( 7-, 2005)