Mackie Onyx 1640
Mackie Onyx 1640

Analog Mixer from Mackie belonging to the Onyx series.

djobo djobo
Publié le 11/23/10 à 04:21
Is it rackable? Yes

How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)? 16 channels, 6 aux, etc.

What type of connection? XLR RCA jack and Firewire

The equalizer is parametric? Yes

No effects ... For the idiots "oles" digital:
What is the accuracy of sampling (bits / kHz)? 44.1 kHz/48, 88.2 or 96 kHz.
Automation is supported? No

The configuration is very simple and the manual is in French or English.

For the price it is really good. I really did not notice any breath when I record. They are found by pushing the knobs, but I never needed to go ...
The EQ and great, very musical to my ears.

I have this table for 2 years now.
I had a Mackie SR 24-4 before. It is dead! :-(
It's great to have the firewire output (16 tracks live in the MBP no worry)
I love the sound back by FW in 16 but there are also 2 tracks that return.
Super price/quality ratio.
I will repeat this choice with no regrets.&nbsp;