Mackie SR 24.4 VLZ
Mackie SR 24.4 VLZ

Analog Mixer from Mackie belonging to the SR series.

AlexPalmito AlexPalmito
Published on 06/07/06 at 06:43
20 mono channels + 2 channel stereo
6 AUX (two pre, two in pre and post, two in post)
4 Returns AUX stereo
1 insert per
3-band EQ with a single SEMI-parametric
4 buses

missing my taste PAD (with some drummers and some microphones is essential)
and DIRECT OUT per

USE

Using all that normal to y. if we know everything is a hand door

SONORITS

For breath is correct, has never had to complain
for her it is very average against by:
The preamps are pretty neutral but a little cardboard, eq are rude (with one SEMI-parametric forcment it go away ...)
it is not very transparent and grain it adds not really like me ...

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have it for 5 years

I prefer:
-the solidity undoubtedly !!
she made tons of concerts and has never BRONCH !! (And is not flye!)
-the mono output (useful for small config, no need to waste a group or auxiliary)

what I like least:
-no Pad or out live AC would be good practice, but at this price ...
-The sound: tres "cardboard" the equalos are really great, they tend to twist the original signal. I will try out the new ONYX, with new eq (especially 2 parametric bands !!)

qualitprix the report is honest, at this price (600 occas) there is not much in 24 runs with 6 to ...

but frankly if I had to do it again if I had the money I'll take something else (but if I have 600 euros I think I repeat)