[NAMM] Peavey XR 1212 & XR 1220
Peavey introduces two new mixers to the Peavey XR® Series powered-mixer line, the XR 1220 console and the rack-mountable XR 1212, both with advanced digital signal processing capabilities.
The new XR 1220 and XR 1212 feature dual 600-watt power amplifiers that can be summed to the main output (1200 watts) or used independently to power mains and monitors at 600 watts each. Each standard channel includes an XLR input and ¼” line input, as well as a ¼” channel insert, gain adjustment, 80 Hz low-cut switch, two monitor sends, EFX send, and low, mid low, mid high and high equalization controls. Two stereo channels feature dual ¼” and RCA inputs, respectively, and XLR inputs.
The master section features digital 9-band graphic EQ for both output amplifiers, with a built-in Real-Time Analyzer that analyzes the room and sets the EQ curves automatically when a microphone is connected to its XLR input. The master section also includes a built-in Feedback Ferret® digital feedback elimination and a digital effects section that include reverbs, delays, compression and chorus with preset storage. The dual auto-EQ and Feedback Ferret can be assigned to two outputs—left and right, main and monitor, and monitor 1 and 2.
Peavey new XR Series powered mixers will be available from authorized Peavey retailers in Q2 2008.
XR 1220 & XR 1212 features :
- 20 XLR mic channels on the XR1220, 12 XLR mic channels on the XR 1212
- Dual 600-watt, Class D amps (4 ohms); 1200 watts summed
- Auto, digital nine-band GEQ and multi-band compression
- Feedback Ferret® digital feedback elimination
- Four-band EQ on every input channel
- Digital effects
- XR 1212 is rack mountable
- Two monitor sends
- Real-Time Analyzer
- Dedicated effect return fader
- One Neutrik® Speakon® combo per amplifier
- U.S. MSRP : TBA
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Samson Audio L3200 & L2400 Samson introduces two new front of house mixing consoles : the L3200, a 32-channel/4-bus mixing console and the L2400, a 24-channel version of the L3200 with the same features.
- [NAMM] Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB Alesis introduces the iMultiMix 16 USB Mixer with direct-to-iPod recording.
- [NAMM] M-Audio Studiophile BX5a Deluxe M-Audio releases Studiophile BX5a Deluxe, 70-watt Bi-amplified Studio Reference Monitors.