[NAMM] Phonic AM 240D Analog Mixer
Phonic introduces the AM 240D 2-Mic/Line 4-Stereo Input Compact Mixer with DFX at Winter NAMM 2011.
- Two balanced Mic/Line inputs with 3-band EQ and low cut
- Four stereo inputs with +4/-10 select button
- Post-fader AUX send on every input
- 32/40-bit DSP with 100 EFX + creative tap-delay and test-tones
- Separated EFX route control assignable to main or monitor
- Global +48V Phantom Power
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- Convenient RCA stereo I/O for MD or MP3 players
- Stereo EFX send cue for better monitoring individual channel
- Balanced master output with 60mm fader control
Check out www.phonic.com/en/am-240d.html for more details.