[NAMM] Phonic AM 3242FX Mixer
The AM 3242FX is a 32-Input 4-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with Digital EFX and GEQ.
- 32-input, 4-bus studio/live mixer
- Inputs: 24 mic/line, 4 Stereo
- Audiophile-quality low noise circuitry
- 40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 100 programs
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ
- 2 additional stereo input channels with level and prefader AUX facilities
- 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix
- 4 subgroups and additional mono output
- 4 AUX sends per channel
- Clip indication and gain level set LEDs plus mute switches for each channel
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader Listen functions
- Full-featured talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks
- CD/tape inputs for playing break music
- Internal switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Check out this link for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Phonic AM 2442FX The AM 2442FX is a 24-Input 4-Bus Studio/Live Mixer with Digital EFX and GEQ.
- [NAMM] CAD U9 MiniMic CAD introduces its new multi-purpose USB microphone.
- [NAMM] Phonic AM 240D Analog Mixer Phonic introduces the AM 240D 2-Mic/Line 4-Stereo Input Compact Mixer with DFX at Winter NAMM 2011.