Soundcraft Spirit Live 4² 24
Soundcraft Spirit Live 4² 24

Spirit Live 4² 24, Analog Mixer from Soundcraft in the Spirit series.

Wend 11/07/2005

Soundcraft Spirit Live 4² 24 : Wend's user review

• Partager
I quote: "Console 24 mono channels with XLR microphone input and line in jack symtrique, insert and direct out in installments. 4-band EQ with high-and low-mdium mdium semiparametric, serious acute and a plateau. STREO 2-way equalizer with bass and treble. 2-way TAPE / CD and 4 returns STREO. 3 6 auxiliary pr prpost 1 and 2 post, 4 subgroups and matrix exit to the mix and buss. 4 mute memory, circuit "Talk Back" and spare food. "

Simple configuration, just to beginners when Drout comes from low-end Behringer consoles like me, but in the end we overview the user manual we look above and just alone. Everything is easy to clear ACCS well represented ...
The manual is full rev, no problem.

No breath, trs qualisation effective and non-destructive, and a soundcraft audio ... It's all good

I bought it in the spring to 615 including shipping and rgulirement for me is the Live.
Before I turn with three and another behringer soundcraft 80's and I have long hsit with a Mackie VLZ Pro ...
There is no photo, incomparable, I do not regret opt ​​for that table, I do it again with closed eyes ...
Hyper complte, out of direct, it was not so frquent, a phantom power supply switch through a management dparts / return effects Designed well, the quality and sound of grapefruit has nothing do with what I have tried until l. ..
The direct out, a well-trs, I bought a multicore to attack a back table. Report quality unbeatable price, I hsiter remake that choice without a second!
Only BMOL, inmaniable alone, especially as it is in a wooden rack surdimmensionn when Resistors.