SR Technology 1620A
SR Technology introduced the MX 1620A active mixer.
- Built in an steel-aluminium case, with removable cover
- 8+4+8 channels
- 4 tone controls
- Graphic stereo 7 bands EQ on master
- Graphic 2x4 bands EQ on monitor
- Output for active subwoofer, with Xover on-off
- Double internal effetc board, 2 x 32 effects
- Custom effects selection
- Class D amplifiers 1200+1200W 4 ohm
- Compact size
More details and full product specs on www.sr-technology.com.
No pricing info yet.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg MR-2000S Version 1.5 Update Using O.S. Version 1.5, multiple MR-2000S recorders can now be synced together to facilitate multi-track DSD recording, according to Korg.
- TC Electronic DB4-DB8 Updated To v2 TC Electronic has announced version 2.0 software for their DB4 and DB8 loudness processors.
- AKG C 747 V11 AKG has redesigned the "pencil microphone".