Solid State Logic will present its Matrix studio integration console at this year's Winter NAMM.
Matrix is an analog 16 channel, 40 input mixing console with built-in signal router and multi-layer digital workstation control.
- 16 Channel Console with Dual Summing Inputs, Aux Sends and additional returns… providing 40+ summed inputs to Mix output.
- 16+1 Fader, 4 Layer DAW Controller using Ethernet connection. This provides single cable control for most DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Live and Reason.
- Integrated, recallable, software controlled 32×16×16 analogue routing matrix. Eliminates the need for external patchbays, bringing outboard analogue processing into DAW workflow.
- Monitoring with independent Main & Mini monitor outputs, Artist Monitor output with independent EQ & source selection, three External Monitor inputs with source summing and front panel iJack input.
- Mac and Windows compatible application, including FX chains and routing set-ups to simplify patching outboard units through the router.
Availability & Pricing
Matrix is available through selected SSL Resellers with a MSRP of $25,995.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.