« excellent console! Very versatile in a digital environment! »Publié le 12/24/11 à 06:50
-6 + 2 microphone inputs mono line inputs
or 8 mono line inputs.
2kHz bell on the first 2 line inputs
20hz & shelve
12kHz shelve on Units 3, 4 and 5.
- PFL and MUTE TO SEND MONO + 1 + per INSERTS ON dernires 6 slices.
Stereo line inputs -8.
20hz & shelve
12kHz to shelve brackets 11, 12, 15, 16.
- PFL and MUTE TO SEND MONO + 1 per
- 2 outputs studio monitors and control room monitor.
- 2 master outputs
- 2 tracks in
- To a master
- 2 headphone outputs
- A talk back
- An enclosure for verification intgre mediums
- 3 to vumtres, master, a monitor + phasemtre
Well then you have even when c is a beautiful prvenir bte c 1.20m in length is the size of a bureau.Mme if .....
- It features a space in the center where you can put a small surface CONTRL synthtiseur, a drum machine ....
- On the part suprieure console you can place a pair (or two) of speakers and a screen of computer.
- It also has an enclosure type radio (but intgre quality: VERY MUCH for the practice of a mix in the range of mdiums.
comprhension very simple.
Console quiet, little wind, c is Swiss, is c Studer!
The preamps are good, trs good!
the sound is warm in the lower mdium, magnificent ANIB with a DAW for Global Warming.
The EQs are simple but good quality music trs. The sound is sweet in the treble, full bass.
If you like analog, but you know how much costs the spar an adder, a central part complte, 6 preamps with inserts, eqs 7, and a vumtre phasemtre, of faders mute solos the right quality then this console is for you because it combines all these features for a price significantly more affordable. Even if 3300 euros for me was an investment I am not regret it would be much more expensive otherwise .....
Only problem .... it is extremely rare on the market of opportunity.