Tascam M-320 B
Tascam M-320 B
cocolapin cocolapin

«  But regardless of its vintage certe! »

Published on 04/10/12 at 08:18
So good for features I will be quite short ...
This is a very heavy console, the brawny as then!
This console is now classed among the so-called vintage consoles, it dates from the 80s.
There are 20 slices with increments, a microphone input with phantom power (on off), a line, insert and direct out ...
there are four subgroups
there is a stereo and a mono main output will tell us.
I quit for the good features ...

In terms of using, well it is an analog console ... It's very simple what! But it has a fairly complete routing ... it's really great!

So here the story ...
This console is simply staggering!
I used a bit of work on this kind of console. I did not know the M320b before trying to buy it then.
I could compare it to a preamp Hearing, asp08, but mostly a Amek 9098 CL, well my console is at tascam and smoothly, it gives a voice to the presence of fishing drums! It colors, gives the magnitude of the thickness at any sound that will return it!
Really for the price I bought it and I made a bargain!
I would not compare it to a Neve or SSL at the time, we must not exaggerate, but sincerely it's a really superb! If you find a will there eyes closed, it's the bomb that console!

Well, well, I have almost everything!
This console was a real discovery for me, I always now and obviously I'm not ready to part with it! I'm with it enough to make the analog summing serious, to give my mix's a color not found anywhere!
I'm just in love!