Tonelux 1628 Analog Mixer
Tonelux released a picture of their soon to be released 1628 Mixing Board, with 16 Channels of Tonelux Mic Pres.
The EQs and Summing are arranged into a plug and play console format, including a 192 point patchbay.
- 16 MX2 Mix Modules
- 16 EQ4P Equalizers
- 16 TR8 Bus Assign Modules
- 16 MP1a Mic Preamps with TILT
- 4 FX2+ Send Master/FX Returns
- 1 SM2 Stereo Master Module
- 1 CR2 Control Room Module
- 1 TB1 TalkBack Module
- 16 P&G Custom Manual Faders, the dB scale matches ShadowMix and ProTools fader scale
- 16 VU Meters in a Removable Bridge, all meters have Peak and VU modes
- 2 Stereo VU Meters, with Peak/VU modes
- Custom Designed Wood Sides/Top, made with Bamboo, a sustainable wood
- Leather Bolster
- TT Patch-bay/Dsub I/O Panel, removable and can swing around the side to mount
- Optional ShadowMix Automation
$42,999.99, with ShadowMix Moving Fader Automation, $49,999.99. 8 or 16 channel expanders will be available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Electronic LM2 LM2 is a stereo loudness and true-peak level meter for use in post and live production, broadcast ingest, linking and transmission.
- Allen & Heath GS-R24 Allen & Heath has published new information regarding its GS-R24 console.
- SM Pro Audio MPatch 2.1 Available SM Pro Audio, manufacturers of music and audio equipment, announced the arrival of the MPatch 2.1 Passive Volume Control/Monitor Switcher in retail stores across the U.S.A., Canada and Europe.