Analogue Solutions Leipzig
Recently Analogue Solutions has released the Leipzig monosynth, a self contained TRUE analogue synthesiser.
The voice circuitry is entirely analogue, using all discrete and op-amp components. There is no voice DSP. Leipzig has a similar sound and specification to the classic Moog Prodigy/Rogue synthesisers, but with many improvements such as MIDI and more modulation paths.
KEY FEATURES OF LEIPZIG:
- Pure analogue voice circuitry.
- Fat Moog style filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
- Rugged steel construction and 'vintage' wood design.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control.
The Leipzig is priced at 549 Pounds (Euro 700) excl. VAT and Delivery.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Yamaha To Launch Tenori-On In U.S. Yamaha Corporation of America is set to reveal their new music-making technology, Tenori-on, for the first time in the United States with launch events for the public and press in New York on April 16 and San Francisco on April 18, 2008.
- [Musikmesse] M.F.B. Kraftzwerg MFB announced KRAFTZWERG at the show, a semi-modular version of MFB’s Synth-II.
- Axl Guitars AA-KB-120 Keyboard Amp The AXL 100W Keyboard Amp (AA-KB-120) has 100 watts RMS power, a 12" Alphatone speaker and four inputs with independent volume controls. The inputs include 1/4", XLR and RCA jacks.