Recently Analogue Solutions has released the Leipzig monosynth, a self contained TRUE analogue synthesiser.
The voice circuitry is entirely analogue, using all discrete and op-amp components. There is no voice DSP. Leipzig has a similar sound and specification to the classic Moog Prodigy/Rogue synthesisers, but with many improvements such as MIDI and more modulation paths.
KEY FEATURES OF LEIPZIG:
- Pure analogue voice circuitry.
- Fat Moog style filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
- Rugged steel construction and 'vintage’ wood design.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control.
The Leipzig is priced at 549 Pounds (Euro 700) excl. VAT and Delivery.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.