Lexicon started shipping their new PCM96 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor which delivers 28 new Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects straight into your DAW.
Appearing for the first time are new Room and Hall algorithms, plus an assortment of new mono reverbs and effects. The PCM96 also includes over 1200 factory presets including some recognizable classics.
Features at a Glance:
- Two channels XLR analog I/O
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
- Four channels streaming FireWire
- Seamless automation and control via Ethernet or Firewire
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
For More info:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.