[NAMM] Dave Smith Instruments Mopho
Mopho is a desktop monophonic analog synthesizer module based on the Prophet '08.
- 100% analog signal path
- Two oscillators
- One classic Curtis low-pass filter (switchable 2- or 4-pole)
- Analog VCAs Three envelope generators (ADSR plus delay)
- Two sub-octave generators (one octave down and two octaves down)
- External audio input with feedback
- Four assignable performance controls per program
- Gated 16 x 4 step sequencer (one sequence per program)
- Arpeggiator Fully programmable (includes software editor for Mac OS and Windows)
- 384 programs I/O: MIDI In, MIDI Out/Thru, Audio In, Left and Right Audio Out, Headphone Out
- 7.5" L x 5" W x 1.4" H (19.05 cm x 12.7 cm x 3.56 cm) 1.5 lb. (0.7 kg)
Visit Dave Smith Instruments at NAMM booth 6948.
For more information, visit their web site at www.davesmithinstruments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kurzweil Releases PC361 The 61-note PC361 is designed to deliver 128 voices with hundreds of new sounds: basses, drums, guitars, and synths, along with a collection of keyboard emulations, KB3 Mode and 250+ orchestral and string section programs.
- Beat Kangz Presents the Beat Thang Beat Kangz have released the Beat Thang beat machine, which includes 3000 sounds and 500 hit beats, patterns and loops.
- Arturia Origin Firmware Update Arturia released version 1.0.6 of the Origin firmware, a free update for all registered owners.