Doepfer will complete in 2015 its A-100 Eurorack analog series with no less than 11 new models that will be showcased at NAMM.
Here’s what you’ll see at the Doepfer booth at NAMM at the end of the week:
- A-157-X Trigger Sequencer Subsystem in its final version: this is a modular version that replaces the Schaltwerk system and includes three modules:
- A-157-1: matrix with 160 LEDs, 8 rows of 16 switches/pads and a control section with Mute, Select, Shift, Store, Recall…
- A-157-2: output module with 8 trigger outputs (2 sockets for each output) and 8 LEDs
- A-157-3: input module with manual control and inputs for Start, Stop, Reset, Clock and two user-definable features
- This new system will be available this spring for 400 €
- A-101-6 Opto FET VCF/Phaser; a filter module using opto FET to control the filter frequency and offering 6 identical of filters (6 dB) in series, each can work as low-pass, high-pass and right or left all-pass (for choose via jumpers on the board). A breakout module for the voltage control of the filter type is also available. The resonance is controlled via the Feedback up to auto-oscillation and it’s possible to use an external feedback signal. The module also includes a dry/wet mixing control. Pricing announced is 100 € and it will be available in February.
- A-110-2 Basic VCO: a voltage controlled oscillator with sawtooth, triangle and rectangle waveforms, adjustable pulse width for the rectangle wave, PWM input with attenuator, 3-way octave switch, tune with 1/2 octave or 4 octave modes (via internal jumper), 1V/Oct CV input, exponential CV input with attenuator, linear FM input, Soft Sync input, Hard Sync input, all of this on 8 HP. The VCO will be available right after NAMM for 120 €.
- A-110-4 QZVCO: a special VCO called Quadrature Thru Zero Voltage: the oscillator outputs two sine and cosine waveforms simultaneously ; these waves stop when linear voltage control reaches 0 V and continue in opposite direction when linear CV becomes negative. The module also includes separate controls for linear frequencies (manual, CV input with attenuator) and exponential (manual, CV input and CV input with attenuator), a LED for “positive/negative” frequency status and a sine and cosine output. Available this spring for 120 €.
- A-147-2 VCDLFO: a voltage controlled LFO with a CV delay, triangle/sine/saw/rectangle waveforms, manual frequency control, LFO CV input with control, Super Low mode via internal jumper, attenuator/polarizer switch for the CV input, LFO reset input, linear VCA which input signal is the VCLFO triangle output, delay section featuring an envelope with attack and linear slope, manual delay time, CV input for the delay time and Reset input ; Delay and VCA can be used separately. Available in February for 120 €.
- A-160-2 Clock/Trigger Divider II: an improved version of the A-160 clock divider. This frequency divider for clock/trigger/gate is designed to be a source of low frequencies for rhythms. It offers three sets of division factors, two gate/trigger output modes, positive/negative clock type via jumper, output polarity selection via jumper. This module is expected in March for 100 €.
- A-160-5Voltage Controlled Clock Multiplier / Ratcheting Controller that multiplies the incoming clock signal by a factor that depends on the CV input control voltage (0 - +5 V) and the Mode switch position, and that you’ll find on the Clock output. Available in March for 100 €.
- A-139-2: a two channel headphone amplifier, each with a level control, a common master and a 1/4” headphone output. This module is expected in March for 50 €.
- A-138u: a dual mixer, each section featuring three inputs and one output, for 45 € and available in February.
- A-190-5: a four voice MIDI/USB to CV/Gate polyphonic interface, each voice with its CV for pitch (CV1, 1V/oct), gate output and two additional CV outputs that can be controlled via MIDI velocity, volume, modulation, pitch bend, aftertouch or assignable MIDI controllers ; unison , 4 monophonic or polyphonic voices. This module is expected this Spring for 300 €.
- A-100 Starter System A-100BSS1: a full system with 12 modules: A-190-4 USB/Midi to CV/Gate/Sync interface, A-160 Clock Divider, A-110-2 Basic VCO, A-118 Noise/Random, A-148 S&H/T&H, A-138c Polarizing mixer, A-106-5 SEM VCF, A-132-2 Dual lin/exp. VCA, A-180-2 Multiples (2x4), A-140 ADSR, A-171-2 VC Slew Limiter/Generator and A-147-2 VCDLFO, in an A-100LC3 case, available this February for 1240 €.
Details of this new modules are online at www.doepfer.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.