Eowave Koma Next Fall
Koma is an analogue bassline inspired by synths from the 1980s.
It offers the possibility to mix 4 different waveforms (saw, square, sub, noise). The 24 dB low-pass filter is also inspired from classical filters from the 80s.
The company says they've added modern controls and parameters saving features. The 16 steps sequencer has 4 rows: 1 for the notes and 3 assignable to a parameter designed to enable the creation of living sequences with sonorities like Vince Clark or Yann Hammer, according to Koma.
- analogue VCO with square saw sub (sub can be 1 or 2 octaves below the master freq), noise.
- VCO can be modulated by LFO and PW
- Variable glide
- mixer to mix the 4 waveforms
- Full analogue VCO, filter, VCA.
- external audio with a trimmer to feed the filter
- 24dB low pass filter roland style for a classical 80s sound
- filter can be modulated by env2, KB, lfo.
- Vca is affected to env1
- 2 envelopes ADSR modulate respectively the amplitude and the filter.
- Attack goes from 2ms to 10s.
- LFO with 8 waveforms (triangle, ramp up, ramp down, square, random, digital noise, staircase up, staircase down)
- audio in
- audio out
- MIDI in
- Usb (for software update and MIDI in&out)
- 16 steps sequencer with LED
- 4 rows: 1 row controls gates and notes.
- 3 other rows are freely assignable to any parameter of the front panel.
- You can transpose the sequencer with an external MIDI keyboard.
Price: 599 € excl. VAT
Availability: Fall 2011
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eowave Domino DOMINO is an analogue synthesizer with a VCO in the tradition of MS20 and TB303.
- [Musikmesse] More on the John Bowen Solaris The Solaris - John Bowen's flagship DSP based polysynth - is in production, with 3 units being shown at Musikmesse.
- [Musikmesse] Elektron Updates Octatrack Elektron adds adds MIDI implementation to Octatrack.