< Tous les avis Studio Electronics SE-1
Studio Electronics SE-1
twistgrave twistgrave

«  big sound but ... »

Published on 07/29/13 at 07:31
mono synth rack "Minimoog" type.
I pass on the characteristics of the machine (see other reviews)

no need for manual, it's simple and not too complicated to edit the same sound when you enter in the 'programer'.
the first series, there are two banks of 99 sounds, all editable.
think back to "deans" to assign your two modulations, as modulations base you will definitely scared! and yes, contrary are little brother, ATC-1 which is full noon.
but do not worry, the sound and well!

here is the highlight of this machine! a warm "vintage analog" grain, low good "fat", leads or a nice little nap, do it all. asks all the same a few minutes to reach the results hoped.
filter and exelent but it's still not the equal of the moog, but it is nice anyway! 24 db filter and exelent.
only the envelopes my moin appeared faster than a mini, with FITRE course!
the LFO are working well.
short on a budget who wants to have fun and discover the world of analog, I say go for it! but I would advise him more atc-1 of the first generation which is full MIDI and a less expensive and I can find you more dynamic. (I do not know the new versions)
for electro music only!

I've had 98 years of a pair! as atc-1 I also possesses him since 1993, I never revendrais! great single, real memory with analog and noon! I own a lot of other analog, both my machine are différante other ... an analog to normal!
strengths of SE-1 is louise sound, a powerful filter.
its weak points are (I repeat, I mean premeieres versions) is two poor midi controller (assignable)
and can attack a soft, less punchy than the ATC-1.
today OCCAZ is more than a business.
I would do without hesitation that choice!