Acidlab Bassline 2
Acidlab Bassline 2
mrgy mrgy
Publié le 05/29/08 à 03:52
The I do not know really, but you know Mr Klaus Enquiries!

Synchro noon and audio feed nickel!

Beginners, I spent about 4 hours on it, it appeared to me at first, but simple, however, I did a great sound, but without understanding how!

I would have to translate the manual squenceur because I do not get it much the English version.

Besides, if someone launches into a quick tutorial video or crit, yum yum!

Excellent!! Revival acid, keep in Underground music !!!!!!!!

With discovering much, I'm in love, what machine!

Turns to the live product, a super good!

Unaccustomed leave reviews for products, I had to do it! The first!

This acidlab Bassline 2 is great, super old school look gray, it adds exactly the sound I wanted. I did not find such happiness with .. Discoveries by chance I product TB as thinking all I think! How can anyone not know this machine also

Mr Klaus's great, great contact, sending in eight days, packaging treats! I described one occasion I have communicated the price and the transfer in the crowd! Basically, it's perfect!

To see in the now time for learning and robustness of all!

I think a dj Bombass ... but I have to deepen the operation of the Bassline before!

Musically!