[Musikmesse] Korg Monotribe
Korg introduces the monotribe Analog Ribbon Station; a new form of synthesizer that shares the monotron’s analog DNA, "yet delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis," according to the company.
In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe features a three-part analog rhythm section, plus Electribe-style sequencing. It comes with a built-in speaker and battery power.
- True analog synthesis
- 3-part analog drums, using analog circuitry
- Electribe-style sequencing.
- Active Step and Flux features for realtime dynamic loop manipulation
- Multi-function ribbon keyboard; Chromatic, Continuous, & Wide modes
- Auto-tuning designed to provide stable pitch for chromatic playability
- Selectable oscillator waveform, noise generator, and LFO
- Uses the same VCF (filter) circuit as the classic MS-10/MS-20
- Sync In & Out jacks allows synchronized integration with multiple units
- Battery operation, built-in speaker
No pricing info yet.
Check out KORG for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha MOX6 & MOX8 Yamaha will introduce a new series of 'Mobile' Motifs at the coming MusikMesse.
- Moog Music Etherwave PolyTheremin Moog Music engineers have announced what they call "the first major technical Theremin design advance in over 40 years."
- M.F.B. Urzwerg Pro Available MFB’s step-sequencer Urzwerg Pro is the extended version of their Urzwerg.