[Musikmesse] Korg Monotribe
Korg introduces the monotribe Analog Ribbon Station; a new form of synthesizer that shares the monotron’s analog DNA, "yet delves deeper into the rich, organic, and often chaotic world of analog synthesis," according to the company.
In addition to analog synthesis, monotribe features a three-part analog rhythm section, plus Electribe-style sequencing. It comes with a built-in speaker and battery power.
- True analog synthesis
- 3-part analog drums, using analog circuitry
- Electribe-style sequencing.
- Active Step and Flux features for realtime dynamic loop manipulation
- Multi-function ribbon keyboard; Chromatic, Continuous, & Wide modes
- Auto-tuning designed to provide stable pitch for chromatic playability
- Selectable oscillator waveform, noise generator, and LFO
- Uses the same VCF (filter) circuit as the classic MS-10/MS-20
- Sync In & Out jacks allows synchronized integration with multiple units
- Battery operation, built-in speaker
No pricing info yet.
Check out KORG for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.