[Musikmesse] Rane SL 2
Rane and Serato release the Rane SL 2 for Serato Scratch Live: a two-deck interface with two inputs, two outputs and a USB 2.0 connection.
- Inputs for two turntables or CD decks and software THRUs for quick connection.
- Phono preamps and 24-bit audio processing.
- USB 2.0 drivers.
- Vinyl feel, due to Scratch Live’s non-timecode-based control tone, which utilizes Serato’s unique NoiseMap technology.
- Built-in galvanic isolation designed to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Support for The Bridge* with Ableton Live and compatibility for video mixing with Video-SL**.
Pricing & Availability
The Rane SL 2 ships in April 2011. US MSRP $629.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Serato ITCH 2.0 Serato has released more details on the upcoming ITCH 2.0 software as well as a video preview.
- [Musikmesse] DJ-Tech 4Mix DJ Tech presents the 4Mix, a functional 4-deck MIDI controller with integrated soundcard.
- [Musikmesse] Numark Mixdeck Quad Numark introduces the MIXDECK QUAD, a DJ controller and player with integrated effects, direct connection for iPad or iPod touch, and inputs for CD and USB flash drives.