After two years of rumors and expectation, MFB confirms the release this summer of its Dominion 1 monophonic synth, which will be at Musikmesse.
The Dominion 1 is an analog monophonic synth equipped with a modular patch and a 3-octave FATAR keyboard with aftertouch and velocity sensitivity.
- 3 oscillators with waveform continuous modulation
- Ring modulators for each oscillator
- VCO 2 and 3 sync to VCO 1
- FM and noise generator
- 12 filter types: 4 high-pass with 6 to 24dB/octave slope, 2 high-pass, 4 band-pass y 2 band-stop with multiple slope
- 2 ribbon controllers form pitch and VCO, VCF and VCA dynamics
- The CV input can modulate the filters
- Resonance modulation
- 2 ADSR envelopes assigned to VCF and VCA, envelope 1 can also modulate the VCO
- 3 LFOs, 6 waveforms for LFO 1 and 2, sinus for LFO 3 (can be controlled with the ribbon), One-Shot mode and Reset
- LFO 2 can modulate the VCA
- Modulation matrix with 12 destinations
- Sequencer with Glide, dynamics and ribbon recording
- 26 inputs and outputs, including MIDI Dump, In, Out and Thru
- 128 user memory slots
The Dominion 1 synth will be available this summer for 1380€. More details in german at www.mfberlin.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.