AMS Neve launches the 1073N standalone preamp
AMS Neve introduces the 1073N, the rackable standalone version of its 1073 solid state preamplifier.
The AMS Neve 1073N preamp has the same specifications as the original 1073 with additional DI input, direct input and output connectors for microphones and instruments, a phantom power and a dedicated power supply for standalone operation.
- Class A microphone preamplifier with DI input and phantom power
- 3-band equalizer
- High-pass filter
- Transformer balanced line and mic inputs
- Mic/DI input gain from +80 to +20dB (5dB step increase)
- Line input gain from +20 to -10dB (5dB step increase)
- Max output level > +26dBu (into 600 Ohms)
- Transformer balanced output
- Neve transformers
- THD: <0.05 between 50Hz and 10kHz @ +20dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5dB)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.