AMS Neve launches the 1073N standalone preamp
AMS Neve introduces the 1073N, the rackable standalone version of its 1073 solid state preamplifier.
The AMS Neve 1073N preamp has the same specifications as the original 1073 with additional DI input, direct input and output connectors for microphones and instruments, a phantom power and a dedicated power supply for standalone operation.
- Class A microphone preamplifier with DI input and phantom power
- 3-band equalizer
- High-pass filter
- Transformer balanced line and mic inputs
- Mic/DI input gain from +80 to +20dB (5dB step increase)
- Line input gain from +20 to -10dB (5dB step increase)
- Max output level > +26dBu (into 600 Ohms)
- Transformer balanced output
- Neve transformers
- THD: <0.05 between 50Hz and 10kHz @ +20dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5dB)
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Klark Teknik DN200 stereo DI Klark Teknik announces that they will debut the new DN200 stereo direct box next week at Musikmesse.
- Lightning Boy Audio launches a new compressor Studio and home studio owners can now pre-order the new Rectified Leveler optical compressor by Lightning Boy Audio.
- Peavey launches the FX2 mixer series Peavey announces the availability of the second generation of their FX hybrid mixers, with three 16, 24 and 32 channel models.