2 new Avid Fast Track audio interfaces
Along with Pro Tools 11, Avid introduced this morning two new Fast Track compact audio interfaces for mobile musicians.
Called Fast Track Solo and Duo, both Avid USB audio interface were designed with the mobile musician who needs a reduced number of inputs and outputs in mind. The first features only one mic preamp while the second offers two preamps. Both interfaces are USB-powered and a dedicated iPad port allows for connecting an Apple tablet directly without a USB camera kit. They also both ship with Pro Tools Express.
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- Simultaneous recording of both inputs
- 1 XLR microphone preamp with phantom power
- 1 1/4" jack instrument input
- 2 gain controls
- 1 master volume
- Button for direct monitoring
- 1/4" headphone output
- 2 RCA left/right outputs
- iPad dedicated port (does not require an Apple USB camera kit)
- Kensington security port
- 2 XLR/Jack combos with mic preamps and phantom power
- Simultaneous recording of 2 inputs
- 2 line level inputs
- 2 gain controls
- Master volume
- Front/Rear input switch
- 2 TRS 1/4" line outputs
- iPad port
- Kensington port
The Fast Track Solo will retail for 169€ / $179 and the Fast Track Duo for 289€ / $299.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Avid unveils Pro Tools 11 Avid announces that the eleventh version of its Pro Tools sequencer will be available on May 28th. Good news, it's now possible to bounce offline!
- ProjectSAM introduces Lumina ProjectSAM released Lumina, the third volume in the Symphobia virtual orchestra series, which is dedicated to animation and fantasy.
- Native Instruments Battery 4 Test With version 4 of its “drum sampler” included in both editions of Komplete 9 and available separately, what does Native Instruments propose to do ? Answers below.