[NAMM] Here's the Moog Little Phatty Synth
Moog Music confirms the rumors and introduces today the Little Phatty, a monophonic analogic synthesizer with a sub-oscillator for low-end grit.
The Moog Sub Phatty combines classic real time sound design features with new ones, and in particular a Multidrive section that adds warmth or grit depending on how you push it, or a mixer section with a subs-oscillator that outputs a square wave one octave below the OSC 1.
- Monophonic analog synthesizer
- 25 semi weighted keys
- Pitch Bend and Mod wheels
- 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
- Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz.Guaranteed note range at 8’ of Note 18 to 116
- Mod Sources: Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, SH, Filter Envelope
- Mod Destinations: Pitch, Osc 2 Pitch Only, Filter, Waveshape
- Filter: Moog Ladder Filter 20Hz-20Khz
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone
- Presets: 4 Banks, 4 Patches Per Bank
- MIDI I/O: DIN In, Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Transposition: +/- 2 Octaves
- LFO: 0.1Hz-100Hz
The Moog Sub Phatty will ship in March, you can pre-order it now for $1099. Moog will showcase this new synth at NAMM 2013 this week. More information on www.moogmusic.com/products/phattys/sub-phatty.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.