[Musikmesse] Oberheim Two Voice Pro
Tom Oberheim announced a new type of synthesizer today, the 2-voice similar to the original from 1975 with various updates.
- Mini-Sequencer is enhanced - you still generate a sequence with the knobs ( up to 16 positions ) but you can store sequences from the knobs into flash memory (up to 99 sequences stored)
- Two sequences can be played simultaneously (or play one sequence while also playing on the keyboard, like the old one)
- After sequences are stored in flash memory, you can edit them to add 2-way, 3-way or 4-way ratcheting and you can program the gate length from zero (like a rest) up to almost the complete step length, according to Oberheim
- Sequences can be chained into songs, and each step in a song can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount and number of repeats - Sequencer syncs to Midi Clock
- Keyboard outputs velocity and pressure
- Each module (both SEMs, Mini-Sequencer, Keyboard Control) has mini-jack patch points (over 50 patchpoints)
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Pan pots
- Headphone output
- Separate Vibrato LFO
Pricing & Availability:
The U.S. price of the new Two Voice Pro is $3495 and the "Tom Oberheim" Two Voice Pro Synthesizer is scheduled for delivery in June 2012.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] More on the Eowave Magma More details have been revealed on the Eowave Magma at the Messe.
- [Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-80 V2 Software Roland has release Vesion 2 software update for Jupiter-80, bringing new features.
- [Musikmesse] Roland Jupiter-50 The new Roland Jupiter-50 combines the expression of the Jupiter-80 with the portability of the JUNO series.