< Tous les avis dB Technologies DVA T12
musicalre musicalre

«  Amazing! »

Published on 11/28/11 at 04:24
Hi all,
I have the honor of being the first owner in France of a DVA T12&nbsp;system&nbsp;from the beginning in November, and I'm totally excited.
I bought a kit with 6&nbsp;T12s and 2 &nbsp;S30s.
I had the possibility to use it only three times since (it is not in July / August hlas), but I noticed that the quality of sound is thunder and the sound pressure is impressive, especially for the price.
I had to test the System T4 and is really going above the range.
A cluster of six T4 &nbsp;is inferior &nbsp;in any one cluster of three T12.
The new S30 subwoofer is a great evolution from the S20, and yet is the same price. At least for now.

Far from me, the urge to compare Systm Systm compared to other brands as often happens in the head, but when we leave the Ides cot prconues phnomne and fashion, one wonders why pay three times more with competitors. Whether German or Canadian Franaise!

For résumé to a service provider or orchestra that is not 100% dependent on the sheets, it is a great into the world of line-array.
Personally, I have input and I intend to increase the size of Systm gradually.

A +