Denon Professional DN-C550R

All user reviews for the Denon Professional DN-C550R

• Denon Professional DN-C550RPublished on 10/31/08 at 16:00
    The I/O options are good, but questionable. Has balanced XLR analog in, but no output on the same format. No AES/EBU. Otherwise, everything I need to maste with and create dups in the studio.

Price paid

The quality of the converter with audio going to disc is fantastic, but dont even bother monitoring from the headphone output, junk transformer.

I hardly needed the manual, but as easy as it was to figure out, it was easy to forget the navigation because of the multiple functions each button can have.

Tough enough to sit in a studio rack all day burning discs.

Did everything I asked of it, but it's just a burner, not a guitar. LOL

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
    Posted......

Price paid

Tough enough to sit in a studio rack all day burning discs.

Did everything I asked of it, but it's just a burner, not a guitar. LOL

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
    Posted by: Unknown ( 3-, 2003)