DELTA has been designed to deliver "the classic tonality of a traditional microphone, but with the added reliability and consistency that active electronics offer and rugged build to allow it to be used in live sound applications as well as the studio," according to Sontronics.
- Response: 20Hz – 15kHz
- Sensitivity: 11mV/Pa –45dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Polar pattern: Figure-of-eight
- Impedance: ≤150 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz): 135dB
- Power source: Phantom power 48V ±4V
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
Availability & Pricing
Delta is available, and comes in a rugged aluminium flightcase with its own shockmount.
RRP is GBP £499 including VAT and EUR €549 ex. VAT
Review models of DELTA are also available.
See www.sontronics.com for the full list of distributors.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pictures of NAMM 2015 Once again this year, Audiofanzine and Modernpics partnered at NAMM 2015 to bring you the best moments of the event.
- Audiofanzine turns 15! 15 years ago, a musician who wanted to produce his work created a small website…
- [NAMM][VIDEO] End of the day at NAMM We are closing this third day at NAMM 2014 with this sweet moment that reminds us to never go by appearances….