Iced Audio AudioFinder v4.9
Iced Audio has released version 4.9 of AudioFinder.
The company says this version introduces a new easier Flexiauth Code system. Users no longer need unique codes for each of their computers. If you are already a registered user you'll require a new code to run this version, the new code may be requested free.
- Complete overhaul of the scanning engine.
- Scanning now up to four times faster.
- Improved scanning memory usage, now an order of magnitude more efficient. Much larger scans now possible.
- Improved robustness when scanning encounters corrupt or badly malformed files.
- Improved non-sound filtering in the list view. Now excludes Unix folders from the integrated window.
- Stopping a scan keeps the results up to the current moment.
- New feature Folder Templates panel in the Windows menu for creating instant folder structures.
- Enabled Auto Serialize Preference for mp3 encoding.
- Fixed a bug exporting mp3 clips.
- Fixed a bug exporting AIFC clips.
- Other bug fixes.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Rob Papen SubBoomBass Rob Papen introduces his new VSTi SubBoomBass at this years MusikMesse.
- [Musikmesse] Open Labs NeKo EX5 The NeKo EX5 is based on the L-series products.
- [Musikmesse] Euphonix MC Transport Euphonix has announced MC Transport, the latest addition to its line of Artist Series media controllers.