[Musikmesse] Korg & Nintendo
The Korg DS-10 is a music-creation software for the Nintendo DS that combines the interface of the Nintendo DS and the design concept of the famous MS-10 synthesizer.
The sound sources in the KORG DS-10 come from KORG and according to them, no effort was spared in creating these ultra-high-quality sounds. They tell us that the Nintendo DS's dual-screen touch panel is used to the fullest to provide a feel and operability that is unsurpassed, and combined with the sensory input mode at the touch-control screen, this unit can be appreciated by the complete novice as well as the seasoned professional.
In addition to the two analog synth simulators and drum module, a 6-track/16-step sequencer enables precise control and provides a wide range of musical possibilities. Several units can be connected and played together through a wireless link.
- World's first music tool software created for the Nintendo DS
- Two patchable dual-oscillator analog synth simulators:
- Four-part drum machine that uses sounds created with the analog synth simulator
- Six-track (analog synth x 2, drum machine x 4) /16-step sequencer
- Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board
- Three note-entry modes: touch-control screen, keyboard screen, matrix screen
- Real-time sound control mode via touch-control screen
- Exchange sounds and songs and play multiple units simultaneously through a wireless communications link
The KORG DS-10 will introduce “stylus music” to the world at the International Musikmesse Frankfurt
The Korg DS-10 will be availible in July, costs 4,800 YEN (30 euro's) incl. VAT and is for Japan only.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Line 6 POD X3 Pro Line 6, Inc. announces POD X3 Pro, said to be the most powerful addition to the POD family of signal processors.
- [Musikmesse] Axon PU 100 AXON Technologies announce the availability of the new PU100 Hex Pickup for AXON Systems, developed in cooperation with guitar pickup manufacturer Seymour Duncan.
- Heavy Electronics Ascend Heavy Electronics Releases The Ascend Clean Boost Pedal.