Axon PU 100
At Frankfurt Musikmesse AXON Technologies, makers of Guitar to MIDI Systems are to announce the availability of the new PU100 Hex Pickup for AXON Systems.
It was developed in cooperation with renowned guitar pickup manufacturer Seymour Duncan. AXON Guitar to MIDI systems open up the world of MIDI to Guitar Players. With its tracking technology guitar players are able to play any synthesizer or virtual instrument with their favorite instrument, the guitar! Additionally AXON allows for programming music with sequencer software via MIDI as well.
According to Axon, the adjustable curvature of the pickup's magnets allows the pickup system to be installed on almost any steel-string guitar, whether electric or acoustic. A clearance of nine millimeters (0.354") between the normal pickup and bridge and ten millimeters (0.394") between body and strings are entirely sufficient for installing the pickup. AXON Technologies provides a big range of mounting hardware.
The PU 100 was developed by Seymour Duncan.
- Hexaphonic guitar pickup
- Duncan designed pickup element
- Adjustable pole piece curve
- 3 LED status display
- Optimized controller layout
- Adjustable cable length
- Compatible with all AXON models and other 13-pin devices
The AXON Technologies PU 100 pickup is compatible with all Guitar-to-MIDI systems on the market that require a hexaphonic pickup. AXON PU 100 is available in stores worldwide from May 2008 for a recommended retail price of €149 / $199
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hollywood Impulse Responses Numerical Sound, the company of sound architect Ernest Cholakis, has released Hollywood Impulse Responses - Reverberation Impulses.
- Vienna Symphonic Library: New Libraries Vienna Symphonic Library Announces Seven Extended Libraries.
- Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.0 Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro 3.0, a redesigned version of its audio analysis tool.