[NAMM] Focusrite introduces the iTrack Dock
Focusrite will unveil at Winter NAMM 2014 the iTrack Dock, a recording station that hosts your iPad.
The Focusrite iTrack Dock is a 2 in / 4 out audio interface equipped with a dock designed to record, edit and even charge you iPad.
Two Focusrite preamps are built-in, as well as a USB MIDI port to connect your favorite controller.
The iTrack Dock offers monitoring and headphone controls, including the “halo” meters and a zero latency Direct Monitoring feature.
The iTrack Dock ships with the Tape recording app and you can use all the Core Audio compatible apps, including GarageBand.
- 2 input channels, each with XLR mic and Jack line connectors, as well as an instrument input on jack
- 2 mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- Balanced stereo output for monitoring
- Headphone output
- USB MIDI port
- Direct Monitoring feature
- Volume control for headphones and monitors
- 24-bit / 96kHz resolution
- 105dB dynamic range
- Kensington lock
- External power supply
The iTrack Dock will start shipping in February with a EU suggested price of 219€. More info at global.focusrite.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Drumatom available and showcased at NAMM Drumatom, the software that allows for removing leakage in multichannel drum recordings, is now available at Plugin Alliance.
- Friday’s Freeware: PyDAW No plug-in this week, but all the necessary for electronic music creation on Mac, PC and Linux. Yes, we said free DAW!
- [NAMM] Randall announces a 6-channel monster 667, this is the name of the new 6-channel amp head that Randall will release in the Winter NAMM Show 2014 halls, watch out!