iConnectivity, developer of accessories and applications for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, debuted the iConnectMuse at the 2012 NAMM Show.
For musicians looking to control their mixes through iOS or computer software, the iConnectMuse is a palm-sized personal mini-mixer that combines various music accessories into a iOS controlled product. It can also charge the iOS device at the same time.
The device features six stereo inputs and six stereo outputs, each with its own mix, plus a headphone output.
- 2 - 1/4" analog TRS balanced at 24-bit 48kHzdigital conversion
- 2 - stereo/dual mono pairs over USB device ports to iOS device or computer
- 2 - stereo/dual mono pairs over Ethernet
- 1 - stereo/dual mono pair over USB host port to audio adapter
- 1 - stereo headphone 1/8" jack with level control
- All inputs / outputs can be user configured as dual mono or stereo pair.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- User configurable gain and levels on analogue inputs and outputs
- Software controlled mixing
- Tricolor LEDs for analogue input signal levels
- Possibility to network multiple iConnectMuses
- Supplies power to two iOS devices
- USB audio device compatible
- Hub capable USB A port
- International power adapter included
- Designed to fit in a pocket
Pricing & Availability:
iConnectMuse, available Q2 of 2012, will retail for $229.99 (MSRP).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Punk Rock Ueberschall releases Punk Rock, the first part of the new Rehearsal Tape Series.
- [NAMM] Cyberstep KDJ-One Cybertstep showed a mobile music making device at NAMM, the KDJ-One.
- [NAMM] Nugen Audio Updates LM-Correct Nugen Audio has updated LM-Correct, their Loudness Finalizer for Avid editors to version 1.0.3.