GuitarJack Model 2 is a high quality audio interface that connects a wide range of instruments, microphones, and other audio hardware to the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad, and iPod touch (3rd, and 4th generation) via 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs. GuitarJack's 1/8-inch stereo line/headphone output offers increased drive for headphones. GuitarJack features 60 dB of continuous level control, and offers configurable Pad, Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes. GuitarJack offers high quality sound, can record in stereo, and simultaneously record vocals and an instrument when used with an app like FourTrack that supports those features. GuitarJack is also a great-sounding input/output solution for third party amp models, tuners and recording apps like Apple’s GarageBand.
GuitarJack is optimized for Sonoma's FourTrack recording app, which includes a GuitarJack control panel for setting the mode and levels before recording. FourTrack also includes GuitarTone amps and effects, and Taylor EQ presets that compliment Taylor's signature guitar body shapes. GuitarJack also works great with the free GuitarTone amps and effects app, which has a GuitarJack control panel, Apple's GarageBand app, and more.
GuitarJack Hardware Features:
• 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input - nickel-plated solid brass Switchcraft jack
• 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input - (no phantom power is provided)
• 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones
• Dock connector designed for use without removing most cases
• Device powered for ultimate portability - requires no batteries or power adapter
• Sleek and rugged aluminum shell
• GuitarTone and TaylorEQ apps are available for free from the App Store on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
• Additional Amps and Effects ($19.98 value) enabled in GuitarTone, FourTrack and StudioTrack Apps while GuitarJack is connected
Technical specifications and more on sonomawireworks.com
|1 user review||100 %|
1 people found this review helpful
Other names: guitar jack model 2, guitarjackmodel 2, guitarjackmodel2, guitarjack model2, guitarjack model 2