Track Align Pro updated to v1.3.1
Advanced AudioWaves released a new update for Track Align Pro with Pro Tools 11.2 and Nuendo 6.5 support.
Version 1.3.1 of Track Align Pro now officially supports:
- AAX 2 64-bit for Avid Pro Tools 11.1 and later
- AU 32 and 64-bit for Studio One 2.6 and Ableton Live 9.1
- VST3 32 and 64-bit for Studio One 2.6, Cubase 6.5 and later, Nuendo 5.5 and later
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard and 10.9.4 Mavericks (upcoming this Fall)
This update also fixes a crash when inserting the AAX2 plug-in under certain circumstances and is highly recommended to Pro Tools users.
Track Align Pro v1.3.1 is available at advanced-audiowaves.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zvork LeSpace Wide Rhythmic Multi-Echo Zvork announced the availability of the LeSpace multi-echo Rack Extension for the Propellerhead Reason DAW.
- Freeware: the DX7 in open source If you are a huge fan of the Yamaha DX7, you can have a look at the emulation developed by two little geniuses for Mac, PC and Linux.
- ManiaCo updated to v1.2 The WNP Sounds team listened to their users and completely reworked their ManiaCo virtual synth.