iZotope RX 2.1
iZotope has updated RX to version 2.1.
It includes various updates that address plugin improvements, AAX support, 64-bit Windows version and stability improvements.
Spectral Repair plugin usability improvements, including:
- Added a playhead inside the plugin for timing reference.
- Added 'Play Selection' option when running RX 2 as a plug-in.
- Increased the size of the captured buffer, which differs based on sampling rate.
- Added AAX support, available as an option during installation.
- 64-bit application support for Windows.
- Improved support for 3rd party plug-ins hosted in the RX Advanced Standalone application.
- Fixed issues with Pro Tools handles.
- Improved readability of exported XML History.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
- 3rd-party 32-bit plug-ins require use of the 32-bit version of the RX 2 standalone application, not the 64-bit version.
- AAX plug-ins need to be enabled during installation and are not installed by default. Pro Tools 10.2 or later is recommended.
- Handles are not supported for AAX AudioSuite versions of Spectral Repair and Denoiser at this time.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Rock Ballads Ueberschall introduces Rock Ballads, made up of 20 construction kits.
- Sounds And Effects Rude Synths Sounds And Effects presents Rude Synths Reason ReFill - suited for modern electronic and dance music styles.
- UVI Summer Special UVI announces a Summer special until July 15th: up to 40% off all UVI toys collections.