iZotope RX4 is available
iZotope announced in August that RX4 was about to be released. They are now available with a special introductory price.
RX4 and RX4 Advanced can now be purchased at the iZotope website. We already announced the new features in a previous news, we will focus here on the special introductory offer:
- RX4 standard version is available for $299 until September 25th, regular price is $349 / 285€
- RX4 Advanced has an introductory price of $999, after September 25th it will be $1199 / 919€
- If you purchased one of the RX3 versions after July 1st, 2014, you get a grace period and will receive the upgrade for free
- Special prices are available for owners of the previous versions, see your user account at iZotope’s to get your upgrade pricing.
RX4 and RX4 Advanced are available in standalone as well as VST2/3, AU, RTAS/AudioSuite and AAX 64-bit formats. You can also download a trial version at www.izotope.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?